Sports massage therapy jobs in London
Looking for a Sports Massage Job in London?
Immediate start possible for the right candidate.
City Sports Massage is known for providing access to some of the best therapists in London. We have been established for over ten years and operate from three central London locations. We attract independent therapists who have a holistic, mindful approach to therapy. In particular they often share an interest in personal growth.
What we offer
The City Sports Massage offer an empathic and empowering team environment. Therapists enjoy peer support from colleagues who are experienced and confident yet remain humble. We offer a place to grow and develop your career, and your relationships with clients and colleagues.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for self-employed sports massage therapists with the following:
- More than three years of consistent, recent clinical practice
- Excellent client retention rates
- You may also offer related complementary therapies / modalities
- Previous sales experience is a plus
What we are looking for
The following personal attributes will mean we really want to talk to you:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Collaborative and open
- Mature and responsible in nature
- Ability to work autonomously
- Self-reflective with the absence of a big ego!
How to apply
Please send cover letter and CV, including the following info:
- How many years of consistent recent sports massage therapy experience do you have?
- Your Sports Massage qualification - including dates and location of study.
- Confirmation of UK-based insurance cover and UK-based Governing body membership.
- Days / Hours available
We regret we are unable to reply to all applicants.
PLEASE NOTE - this role is for experienced candidates only.
What do our previous team members say?
I have re-discovered my passion and enthusiasm as a therapist, and look forward to what new challenges and discoveries lie ahead.
Claire Lydon-Strutt Previous CSM Therapist
During my time at CSM I experienced an upshot in confidence in my own abilities as a therapist due to the opportunities presented by working alongside a team of passionate and talented colleagues.
Chris Herotodous Previous CSM Therapist
I work with a highly skilled and engaged group of practitioners who by their nature want to develop. City Sports Massage gives us all a platform in which to learn and grow, and an environment in which it is safe to do so. We have a pool of knowledge and a really supportive team who want to share their ideas and their experiences - it’s quite something when we all get together.
I have a busy day of body work ahead, a team to discuss anything that may come up in the process, and workshops to get involved in. I've had an epic ride so far, and although I am in no hurry, I look forward to the future.
Thanks to all involved!
Fuchsia Farrow Previous CSM Therapist
Give a thoughtful gift...