As you would expect and in line with government advice, there will be a few essential changes when we welcome you to an appointment with City Sports Massage.
Here is a breakdown of what we have implemented to keep us all safe and to let you know what you can expect, before and during your appointment with us.
We have implemented the following steps and measures:
- Each of our therapists have received training in our new COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- The day before your appointment, we will carry out a pre-appointment telephone assessment of your coronavirus infection risk. Any clients with symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to defer their appointment for a further two weeks.
- All team members will also undergo temperature and symptom monitoring every day upon arrival.
- All appointments will be staggered and we will be leaving a 15 minute gap between appointments to allow time to ventilate the room, sanitise all used surfaces and allow the practitioner to change relevant PPE.
- All practitioners will be utilising PPE in line with current recommendations including, face masks and protective clothing as appropriate to the procedure they are carrying out for you.
What we need from you:
- Please attend your alone (unless you are or need a chaperone).
- If you have a high risk medical condition, please do not to book or attend an appointment with us.
- Please consider your travel arrangements avoiding public transport where possible. Try to maintain social distancing and consider wearing a protective face covering.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, not early and wait outside until the therapist collects you
When you arrive, we will take your temperature using a contact-less thermometer and provide you with hand sanitiser. We ask that you wear a mask and can provide a surgical mask if you do not own one. If your temperature is above 37.8, or if you have any associated symptoms, you will be asked to return home and self-isolate as per government guidelines.
Do not come for appointment in the following circumstances:
- If you have developed any of the following symptoms: Cough, Temperature, loss of sense of smell or taste.
- If you have received a letter from the Government putting you in a vulnerable group.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has developed symptoms within the last 2 weeks.
- If you have been contacted by the track and trace system and been told to self-isolate for 14 days.